Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Marine and Environmental Science Presentations



Everyone worked diligently to get the message across ...

Our Marine Scientists presented the "What and How" for protecting and saving our National Marine Sanctuaries.































Our Environmental Scientists presented data from experiments showing WHAT and HOW individuals can protect in
our environment and save resources at the same time.
































This is the "click-on" to see lots of great presentations in a Slideshow




The comment box is open.....


What do you think?


What else can we do to protect and save our sanctuaries and resources?


How can you make a difference?



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year To Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! OMG wow! The Posters turned out not bad!.....Alot of effort

    Michelle
    Yellow P.3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaela I. Green Period 4January 8, 2010 at 4:44 PM

    Mr. V I have been trying to figure out if my goldfish is a boy or girl i searched for like a half hour and can't find anything that will tell me in the condition my fish is in now. Can you tell me how to figure it out. Everything that I have found has to do with two fish and breeding season which is in spring and i doubt my fish will be alive then.

    ReplyDelete